Tuesday, 26 August 2014 @ 17:24
Hello IKEA! ~ A cheap and cheerful shopping trip by Bevolee - Stationeru

I've recently had a cheap and cheerful trip to IKEA and purchased a few brightly coloured goodies!

It's been in a long while since I last visited, so it was pretty awesome to see the new stationery section which had a lovely array of products... Here's a list of the products I bought (pictured above):



Hello IKEA! ~ A cheap and cheerful shopping trip by Bevolee -  Mint Lampshade

I've been looking for a simple geometric lampshade for ages and my quest has come to an end... BEHOLD! The lovely mint coloured lampshade from the BRÅKIG collection, which is a limited edition collection only available in-store and it costs a sweet little price of £6!


Hello IKEA! ~ A cheap and cheerful shopping trip by Bevolee -  Milkshake and Cookies

Yup, I was completely unaware of the existence of these tasty biscuits: KAKOR CHOKLAD (milk chocolate filled biscuit) and SINGOALLA (raspberry and cream biscuit) which goes very well with my banana milkshake in a pretty pink POKAL mug - £1.70. I also purchased a bag of KANELSNÄCKA rolls to satisfy my cinnamon cravings... Ooh, yes!

Remember to take a peek at the new IKEA's 2015 catalogue for some interior inspiration!

~Bevolee x


E-mail: ahoy @ bevolee.co.uk | Twitter: @Bevolee Facebook: Bevolee Designs

Website: www.bevolee.co.uk 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Post a Comment










© All content, unless otherwise stated, belongs to Bevolee.