Thursday, 2 October 2014 @ 18:05
I've Loved the Stars too Fondly Quote - Photography by Bevolee

I was having a clear out of my old hard drive when I came across a photograph I took of the night sky in the Yorkshire Dales... So I thought, "shame to waste it!" and used it as a starry background to feature a well known quote by the 1800s English poet, Sarah Williams.

Light pollution is minimal in the part of the Dales that I often visit. When it's a clear night I sometimes sit out on the patio with a hot choc to star gaze and admire the odd shooting star. You can even see Andromeda if it's dark and clear enough!

I'm a bit on the quiet side at the moment for social media and blogging, as there has been a flurry of stuff going on and I needed some time out... Everything will be back to its regular self (eventually!).

~Bevolee x


E-mail: ahoy @ bevolee.co.uk | Twitter: @Bevolee Facebook: Bevolee Designs

Website: www.bevolee.co.uk 


Labels: , , , , , , ,



Post a Comment










© All content, unless otherwise stated, belongs to Bevolee.