Tuesday, 7 October 2014 @ 17:01
I ♥ Stationery : Frankie Magazine Daily Journal 2015 - Photos by Bevolee

Hurrah! It has arrived...

The Frankie Magazine Daily Journal is, in my opinion, the most beautifully illustrated dairy ever made. I was over the moon to find it delivered by my postie yesterday morning and I was brimming with exciting to see what pretty patterns and extra features it contained. In this blog post I'm pleased to share some snippets of the 2015 Daily Journal with you, so I hope you enjoy my mini review!


I ♥ Stationery : Frankie Magazine Daily Journal 2015 - Photos by Bevolee

Every annual Daily Journal by Frankie Magazine is hardback and bound in cloth for a luxury feel, with the logo and titled debossed on the front cover, back cover and spine. Even though the format is similar to give a sense of familiarity to the brand, each journal is individual by featuring different illustrative themes on the inside and on the front cover.


I ♥ Stationery : Frankie Magazine Daily Journal 2015 - Photos by Bevolee

This design appeals to cat lovers! The patterns, which are lovingly hand-drawn by the talented Sara Hingle, are oh-so playful. Each month features a different pattern, from felines to flora.


I ♥ Stationery : Frankie Magazine Daily Journal 2015 - Photos by Bevolee

June has a nice simplistic pattern. You can see the many different patterns from the edges of the pages. This journal also features a handy pen holder ~ perfect for my Muji 0.38 black gel pen!


I ♥ Stationery : Frankie Magazine Daily Journal 2015 - Photos by Bevolee

Sticker, stickers, stickers! There's a page with a selection of circular stickers featuring the monthly patterns for you to go sticker crazy!


I ♥ Stationery : Frankie Magazine Daily Journal 2015 - Photos by Bevolee

As well as the 'Forget-Me-Not' lists that were featured in the 2014 Daily Journal, there's also an additional section with lists to write down your annual goals... Just the ticket for you listaholics!


I ♥ Stationery : Frankie Magazine Daily Journal 2015 - Photos by Bevolee

There's even an envelope style pocket at the back of the journal to store all your lose little bits and bobs. The pocket contained two little postcards featuring some of the patterns from the journal ~ great for sending a little surprise message to a good friend.


I ♥ Stationery : Frankie Magazine Daily Journal 2015 - Photos by Bevolee

As you can see, I have made great use out of my 2014 Daily Journal! They are very well made and are a joy to write in. I'm more than happy to make it a yearly ritual to purchase one each year as my main diary... also they'll look pretty sweet as a collection on my bookshelf. Just be aware that the celebratory dates are Australian... but that's no fuss to me.

The 2015 Daily Journal is available to pre-order from the Frankie Press online store, but make sure you are quick as these lovelies sell out pretty fast!

~Bevolee x


E-mail: ahoy @ bevolee.co.uk | Twitter: @Bevolee Facebook: Bevolee Designs



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,



   Anonymous ♥ Jessy ♥ wrote:

Love it!

@9 October 2014 at 20:47


Post a Comment










© All content, unless otherwise stated, belongs to Bevolee.