Friday, 3 October 2014 @ 19:36
The Chapel, Thwaite : Commercial Photography Shoot by Bevolee
In the height of Summer I carried out a commercial photography shoot for The Chapel, a Grade II listed chapel which has been thoughtfully converted into two cosy holiday cottages that mirror each other. My mission was to photograph the property and capture its surrounding beauty - please take a look at some of the photographs I took of The Chapel.

I always enjoy a challenge in my photo shoots, especially when its a chance to take a great picture! Capturing the waterfall, which runs alongside the West Chapel, was a bit tricky to get to as there was no proper footpath. I also kept knocking into bushes which stirred up the midges - they got their revenge by biting me! In the end I had a lovely time taking photos next to the roaring falls, which, I must say, was rather satisfying!

These photographs are to be used on the website for The Chapel, and will also be featured on the brochures which I'm designing to promote the holiday cottages.

If you are a business, large or small, looking for commercial photography and/or brochure design to breathe excitement and life into your products or premises, feel free to contact me!

~Bevolee x


E-mail: ahoy @ bevolee.co.uk | Twitter: @Bevolee Facebook: Bevolee Designs




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



   Anonymous ♥ Jessy ♥ wrote:

the yorkshire dales looks so nice! great photos

@9 October 2014 at 20:49


Post a Comment










© All content, unless otherwise stated, belongs to Bevolee.